Re: [hr100] John Cappis Update-27SEP08

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      Thanks for the update, Charlie. For now we'll send only prayers.

      Chris

      From: "Charles Thorn" <thorncha@...>

      Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 10:57:05
      To: HR100List<hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: <thorn@...>; Andrea Feucht<andrea@...>; Bigcappis<cappis@...>; Blake<bwood@...>; Carolyn<cerdman@...>; Charles Thorn<thorncha@...>; Gordon<gordon@...>; Greg Hine<greghine@...>; Odin<rocksnpots@...>; Rick Trujillo<rstrux@...>; Dale Garland<hardrock100@...>; Andi Kron<kron@...>; <lancegoss@...>; Steve Pero<ultrastevep@...>; Stevan G. Pattillo<spat@...>; R. J. Hamilton<kimbiz@...>; Deb Pero<mtnrunner02@...>
      Subject: [hr100] John Cappis Update-27SEP08

      All,
      I just got an update on John. He has begun responding to physical therapy
      and now has some movement in his right arm and leg muscles. Lona is looking
      into moving him into a rehab hospital for a couple week intensive therapy
      program. That may happen next week but it's complicated by the facts that
      he's still recovering from the right leg operation (pin inserted and brace
      still in place) and he needs another operation on his right ankle that has
      not yet been scheduled.

      Finally, Lona will be changing her living location soon so hold off on
      mailing any cards until we get a new address.

      Charlie