Re: [hr100] Race report

  • Craig Slagel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
      Great report, I think I was only a few mins behind you after grouse. I
      remember seeing you standing on the rock after I finished and
      wondering why you were there.

      Are you going to enter for next year, I going to put my name in and
      see what happens.

      - Craig

      On Sep 16, 2008, at 4:46 AM, Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...> wrote:

      > For anyone interested Blake Woods has added my race report on the HR
      > website. It is long, but then I was out there a long time.
      > http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRH%202008%20race%20report%20Andy
      > %20Hewat.pdf
      >
      > Hopefully next time I get there it won't take me so long!
      >
      > Cheers, Andy
      >
      > Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail

    • Andy Hewat
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
        It is hard to resist! And you know what they keep saying about having to run it both ways.......

        Andy