Race report

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
      For anyone interested Blake Woods has added my race report on the HR website. It is long, but then I was out there a long time.
      http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRH%202008%20race%20report%20Andy%20Hewat.pdf

      Hopefully next time I get there it won't take me so long!

      Cheers, Andy

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail
    • Craig Slagel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
        Great report, I think I was only a few mins behind you after grouse. I
        remember seeing you standing on the rock after I finished and
        wondering why you were there.

        Are you going to enter for next year, I going to put my name in and
        see what happens.

        - Craig

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
          It is hard to resist! And you know what they keep saying about having to run it both ways.......

          Andy