2008 Hardrock Runner Feedback

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2008
      Hardrockers,
      I've just emailed the 2008 questionnaire. If you started the 08 Hardrock
      but didn't get the email, let me know and I'll email it to you.

      This is your chance to provide feedback about the run, how to improve it,
      how much it cost to do it, and what you'd like to change.

      Please return your questionnaire to the correct email address (
      thorncha@...) by end of day, Friday, September 19. Or, for those few
      Luddites left, you can still snail mail it.

      Thanks

      Charlie Thorn
      thorncha@...

      4501B Ridgeway
      Los Alamos, NM 87544

    • Deb's Gmail
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
        Hi Charlie,
        I didn't get the questionnaire.
        Hope things are continuing to go well on the house.. can't wait to see it.
        deb

        http://debpero.blogspot.com/