2009 Hardrock finishers print

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hi Hardrockers!
      Fall is beginning to make an appearance in the San Juans. It's a
      beautiful time to be on the trails and in the mountains of SW Colorado.
      We would like to invite any of you to submit your visual
      interpretations of Hardrock for consideration as the official print for the
      2009 Hardrock. If selected, your interpretation will be used for the finishers
      print as well as other promotional opportunities for Hardrock.
      Your work can be either an original artistic piece or a photograph. The
      deadline for submission is Feb 1st 2009. If you have any questions or would
      like more info, please let me know.
      Hope everybody is well!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run