Coverage of the 2008 Hardrock

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 6:03 PM
      Hi Everybody,
      We hope that everyone arrived home safely and that life has returned to
      "normal" for you. We truly enjoyed seeing all of you in the San Juans and
      hope to see all of you in our little corner of the world again soon.
      If any of you come across articles written about the Hardrock in your
      local media would you please send us a copy? We like to have these for our
      archives. In addition, if you have pictures, stories and/or reflections you
      would like us to add to the HRH homepage please send them to Blake Wood so he
      can add them. His e-mail is bpwrlc@...
      Keep in touch,
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run