HR pics

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2008
      I'm finally back in Oz after a testing series of flights. I want to thank everyone who contributed to making my Hardrock journey so enjoyable and successful. It was truly a great adventure and it was a rude shock to go back to work today.

      Looking at peoples pictures as they find their way on-line has reminded me that I was hoping to track down the guy who was taking photos up on Grant-Swamp saddle during the race. He took a picture of me with the mountain goat in the background that I would love to get a copy of.

      Anyway, hope everyone got home safely and look forward to reading the reports as they materialise.

      Cheers, Andy

      Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience. www.yahoo7.com.au
    • Blake Wood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2008
        Andy -

        Scott Hirst was just below the summit of G-S when I went by. Maybe it was him. BTW, Scott won Hardrock the first year I ran it, in 1994. I don't know how to get ahold of him, but I expect he'll send a link with his photos at some point.

        - Blake