My 2008 Hardrock story

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Hi gang....

      Well, about one week ago today we were entering the beautiful San Juans for
      1-2 days, depending on where you were in the pack. It was a magical weekend
      that I wish was starting all over, but like Charlie always tells me...This
      is not real life. Now we are back in real life with all the memories. From
      the 10K, the parade and Deb's cookout at Charlie's house on the 4th to the
      Potlick and long briefing on the following week to the actual time spent in
      the mountains with all our friends....it was all a fantastic vacation away
      from real life.

      I finally wrote up my story with pictures and you can find it in the link
      below....I highly recommend watching Gerry Roach's You Tube video of the
      start, which I linked to in the beginning of the write up. It's 8 min's
      long, but really shows our excitement and nervousness as we are about to
      embark on our annual journey. Thanks for doing that, Gerry.

      Enjoy and see you all next year!
      Steve

      --
      http://ultrastevep.blogspot.com/