Orphan Drop Bags - again

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      Today, I mailed orphaned drop bags to the following folks:
      Mike Erhlich
      Billy Simpson
      Paul Gross
      Diane Van Deren
      Aaron Denberg
      Betsy Nye/Paul Sweeny
      Rich Haefele
      Don Pratt
      Howard Cohen
      Paul Grimm
      Keith Baker
      David Schurr
      Mike Thomas
      Dennis Drey

      I've got one more (Patty Bryant's) that I hope to ship tomorrow. Patty gets
      this year's course record for largest drop bag shipment.

      If you're listed above and believe you left a drop bag behind, please
      contact me off line - thorncha@....

      I also have the lost and found bag with several items, mostly turned in at
      Silverton. Contact me off line if you think you may have something in it.

      Thanks

      Charlie
      thorncha@...