Boulder Trail Runners

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
      Hey Hardrockers,

      This is off-topic, but are there some Boulder Trail Runners on this
      list? I'm visiting friends in Boulder, and thinking of joining
      tomorrow's "happy hour" run as a recovery. The thing is, I don't know
      where to meet the gang. :-)

      Thanks a lot,

      - Fred, 415-425-0805 cell
    • chris@chrisgerber.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        Hey Fred,

        The Happy Hour Run hasn't been posted yet, but I'll pass the details
        along once it has been posted.

        - Chris (BTR member)