Re: [hr100] Orphan Drop Bags

  • chris@chrisgerber.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
      To piggyback on this. I apparently lost my nice brand new XL gray
      Hardrock pullover at some point this weekend... probably in my stupor
      of running the Chapman aid station then pacing a runner from Ouray to
      Grouse. :)

      If somebody found it, or it's in lost and found, let me know... I'll
      gladly pay the postage to get it back (or I can pick it up in August
      during another trip back down there).

      Thanks!!
      - Chris (Chapman a/s captain)

      Quoting Charles Thorn <thorncha@...>:

      > Hardrockers,
      > The Hardrock rock levitated back to its winter home yesterday and Silverton
      > is back to its sleepy-hollow self. It was great seeing old friends and
      > making new ones. I really enjoyed it.
      >
      > However, I've got about 16 orhpan drop bags. I'm packaging them and will
      > mail them in the next few days. I'll send a future email with the names of
      > those I've shipped.
      >
      > Be aware that I don't ship back food, or drink, pills, wet socks, gold
      > coins, or the like.
      >
      > Charlie

    • Blake Wood and Rebecca Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
        Likewise, I ended up without the Ipod Shuffle (with non-standard
        rubbery earbuds) that I left with my crew at Ouray. If anyone found
        it laying about, I'd love to get it back.

        - Blake