FW: Photo of Kyle for UltraRunning ASAP

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
      Another request for the group - anyone have a great photo of Kyle to get
      yourself published?

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
        I think there were many - but Kyle is just a blur...

        JeffO

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
          So, like, does this mean... our long-awaited July issue isn't even on the
          press yet?

          I've yet to receive my copy; anyone else? Nobody else? Am I, again, the
          non-spry who's still out in the cold?

          Meanwhile, the April issue of UR has Kyle front-and-center in full color
          right on the cover! ...wearing those carnsarned "sleeves"!

          Whatever happened to "deadlines"?

          Nevertheless, congratulations big time to Kyle and Diana and EVERYBODY!

          I remain, in total AWE of all Hardrockers, past and present, front and
          center, finishers and non, record-breakers and up-chuckers, flyers and
          trudgers, participants and volunteers, those in charge and those who charge,
          and even some of us who charged too much (on our credit cards ;-),

          Rich Limacher
          (who sez, like Ahhnold,
          "OWL BEE BACH")

          _____

[...]

          .

          <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1587600/grpspId=1707208752/msgId
          =1741/stime=1216044797/nc1=5349280/nc2=5191953/nc3=5349273>

        • brock gavery
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
            Hello Fellow Hard Rockers. My friend Sam is trying to beat the Co trail speed record. I was just out there running with him the first 3 days. The crew is in silverton, there jeep broke down. Sam is doing well, but there is concern for him tackling the remaining long segments by himself at night. He needs someone to hike with him tonight from Molas Pass to Hotel Draw Road and/or the crew is wondering about access to the areas in between with a rental SUV that remains in their convoy. If anyone can offer any help it would be very appreciated.

            brock

            206-953-0544

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
              I am out of the office until Aug 1.<br> <br>