Some Hardrock photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 3:15 PM
      Yesterday I hiked a 4 mile section of the Hardrock 100 from Canby Mt. (above Maggie Gulch) to Cunningham Gulch. This is miles 87-91, which might be after dark on the second night, so I wanted to be familiar with this section. Photos: http://mattmahoney.net/2008/canby.html

      I also added some photos of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison and a couple from Silverton to http://mattmahoney.net/2008/

      Hardrock starts tomorrow (Friday) at 6:00 AM with a 48 hour cutoff. Last year I missed the cutoff by 28 seconds. You can follow the progress of the runners at http://www.hardrock100.com/ (click on Hardrock Live)