Ball Mt. photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Here are some photos of Ball Mt. I took today. Yeah, it's only 12,300 ft, but it might be of interest if you are running the Leadville Marathon on Saturday. It covers about the first and last 7 miles of the course. That plus the Mosquito Pass photos I took 2 days ago cover most of the course.

      If you were hoping to use this as a Boston qualifier, you have my sympathy :-)

      http://mattmahoney.net/2008/ball.html