Where to park a tent tonight 7/3, in town?

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Hi Hardrockers! I'll be up in town tonight (but kind of late), so I'd
      love to know if any of you have a cool-secret-nifty spot to put our tent
      overnight - we will remove it in the morning so if its an eyesore it
      will not be for long....

      Thank you kindly...

      Andrea Feucht
      andrea@... <blocked::mailto:andrea@...>
      <blocked::http://andrealin.vox/> http://dukecityfood.com
      <http://dukecityfood.com/>
      "Whoever's approval you seek, imprisons you. Choose your jailer with
      care and deliberation."
      --Jamal Rahim