Re: [hr100] crampons

  • Rich Haefele
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      I was up hiking on Sneffels and over on Redcloud and Sunshine this last weekend 28-30th.  From what I saw, Virginius North side is still completely covered in snow down to the road, and the East face of Handies is covered all the way down to the flats above treeline.

      I was with a person who used an instep crampon on Sneffels...  and she seemed to appreciate having them.

      rich