Re: [hr100] hardrock pacing

  • patty bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Scott,
      I'm looking for  a pacer from Oury to Grouse ulch (15 miles).  Let me know if you are interested Thanks Patty Bryant

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi Patty,
        I would definitely be willing to pace you from Ouray to Grouse.  I've been on some of this section (closer to Grouse).  I would run most or all of this section before the Hardrock so I'm prepared. E-mail or call me(970-259-6228) if this works for you and we can go from there.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
          Hi Scott,
          Thanks you for hte offer but I think I have a friend who is going to do that section.  I'm seeing him tonght so I will let you know if anything changes.  Patty