Belf

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Here are photos from this weekend's climbs - Sherman and Sheridan on Saturday, Belford and Oxford on Sunday, and Elbert today (Monday). I would have posted earlier but the college library in Leadville is closed on weekends.

      http://mattmahoney.net/2008/

      Sherman has some snow patches from the Iowa Gulch (Leadville) side that were not too hard to cross. Sheridan was dry from the saddle. Belford and Oxford (from Missouri Gulch) also had a small amount of snow, but nothing serious, just a long stretch in a flat section near treeline, and a very short stretch on the ridge to Oxford. From Belford we could see there was lots of snow on Missouri that could cause problems. Elbert (from Halfmoon) was completely clear.