Call for Nominations for the Hardrock Board of Directors

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      The Hardrock Hundred Run is a non-profit Colorado corporation guided by a 9-member volunteer Board of Directors. Each of the Directors serves a term of three years, with three Directors elected each year. The current Board of Directors is currently soliciting applications from individuals with the interest and commitment to be members of the Board of Directors.

      Applicants should submit a one or two page letter of interest to Dale Garland (hardrock100@...), outlining their interest in the position, a short biographical sketch, and their vision for what the run should be. Letters of application must be received by August 1. Final selection will be made at the Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors in September with term to begin on January 1, 2009.

      That's the official call. I'll note on a more personal basis that being on the Hardrock Board generally means traveling to 2-3 day-long meetings each year which are held in Silverton, Durango, or Pagosa Springs, CO. Board members get neither comped entries nor special consideration in the entry lottery (although that's obviously a Board decision).

      - Blake (Hardrock BoD VP)

      Blake P. Wood
      Deputy Group Leader
      Navy-1 (W76 physics design and assessment), Group X-2, MS-T085
      Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
      office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...
    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
        Hi Blake...

        I am interested, but not just yet....maybe when I move back to NM and I can
        get to the meetings ;-)

        I'm up in Silverton now and having a blast!

        See you soon!
        Steve

        --
        http://ultrastevep.blogspot.com/