Western States

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      Hi Everybody,
      I imagine many of you know this already but I wanted to let you know
      that Western States was cancelled for this year. This was due to the fires
      that are rampant in northern California.
      Having been through this scenario I know that Western States cancelled
      after a lot of discussion and thought, it is never easy to take such a step.
      The Western States run administration has put a very detailed
      explanation as well as some pictures of what the area looks like on their
      homepage.

      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH