Re: [hr100] Pacer looking for a runner

  • Tressa Breindel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2008
      I'm probably confused then. I believe I was told it was the one at
      18miles, the first aid station, and I should check with my captain,
      because I know he is taking it over from someone else

      Thanks!
      Tressa

      On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Jason Halladay <halladay@...> wrote:
      > Hello Tressa,
      > As I understand it Chapman is no longer a crew accessible aid station. Too
      > much traffic through Ophir got the local residents a little bothered I
      > believe.
      > (Also, I think I inadvertently said "Cunningham" is no longer a crew
      > accessible AS in a previous post to the list. Sorry for the confusion!) In
      > summary:
      > Chapman = no crew
      > Cunningham = crew
      >
      > Jason
      >
      > On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:33 PM, asta_sert <tressa.breindel@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      >> Hello,
      >>
      >> I am looking to pace for Hardrock. I've paced 2 years in a row, last
      >> year for 40 miles (from Grouse to Chapman). I've also paced the
      >> entire 2nd half of Leadville, 2 years ago. I'm looking to pace a bit
      >> less this year, around 20 miles, but I could be talked into more.
      >>
      >> I'll also be crewing Chapman, at mile 18, so I will see you all there!
      >>
      >> Thanks, Tressa Breindel
      >>

      > --
      > http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

      "There is no use trying", said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things."
      "I dare say you haven't had much practice", said the Queen. "When I was your
      age, I always did it for half an hour a day; Why, sometimes I've believed as
      many as six impossible things before breakfast."

      Lewis Carroll
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2008
        OK you guys! The fact of the matter is that (I think) Tressa will be on
        the "Aid Staion Crew." Chapman will NOT be "Runner Crew" accessable in
        this direction due to the traffic congestion.

        Keep in Touch,

        LMac

      • chris@chrisgerber.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2008
          Yes, Tressa is on my aid station Crew. She makes stellar quesadillas,
          amongst other gourmet delights, so put in your requests :-)

          - Chris
          (Chapman A/S)