Pacer looking for a runner

  • asta_sert
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26 12:33 PM
      Hello,

      I am looking to pace for Hardrock. I've paced 2 years in a row, last
      year for 40 miles (from Grouse to Chapman). I've also paced the
      entire 2nd half of Leadville, 2 years ago. I'm looking to pace a bit
      less this year, around 20 miles, but I could be talked into more.

      I'll also be crewing Chapman, at mile 18, so I will see you all there!

      Thanks, Tressa Breindel
    • Jason Halladay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26 12:52 PM
        Hello Tressa,
        As I understand it Chapman is no longer a crew accessible aid station. Too
        much traffic through Ophir got the local residents a little bothered I
        believe.
        (Also, I think I inadvertently said "Cunningham" is no longer a crew
        accessible AS in a previous post to the list. Sorry for the confusion!) In
        summary:
        Chapman = no crew
        Cunningham = crew

        Jason

        --
        http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

      • Tressa Breindel
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26 12:58 PM
          I'm probably confused then. I believe I was told it was the one at
          18miles, the first aid station, and I should check with my captain,
          because I know he is taking it over from someone else

          Thanks!
          Tressa

          On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Jason Halladay <halladay@...> wrote:
          > Hello Tressa,
          > As I understand it Chapman is no longer a crew accessible aid station. Too
          > much traffic through Ophir got the local residents a little bothered I
          > believe.
          > (Also, I think I inadvertently said "Cunningham" is no longer a crew
          > accessible AS in a previous post to the list. Sorry for the confusion!) In
          > summary:
          > Chapman = no crew
          > Cunningham = crew
          >
          > Jason
          >
          > On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:33 PM, asta_sert <tressa.breindel@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          >> Hello,
          >>
          >> I am looking to pace for Hardrock. I've paced 2 years in a row, last
          >> year for 40 miles (from Grouse to Chapman). I've also paced the
          >> entire 2nd half of Leadville, 2 years ago. I'm looking to pace a bit
          >> less this year, around 20 miles, but I could be talked into more.
          >>
          >> I'll also be crewing Chapman, at mile 18, so I will see you all there!
          >>
          >> Thanks, Tressa Breindel
          >>

          > --
          > http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

          "There is no use trying", said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things."
          "I dare say you haven't had much practice", said the Queen. "When I was your
          age, I always did it for half an hour a day; Why, sometimes I've believed as
          many as six impossible things before breakfast."

          Lewis Carroll
        • Lois MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26 1:09 PM
            OK you guys! The fact of the matter is that (I think) Tressa will be on
            the "Aid Staion Crew." Chapman will NOT be "Runner Crew" accessable in
            this direction due to the traffic congestion.

            Keep in Touch,

            LMac

          • chris@chrisgerber.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26 1:41 PM
              Yes, Tressa is on my aid station Crew. She makes stellar quesadillas,
              amongst other gourmet delights, so put in your requests :-)

              - Chris
              (Chapman A/S)