Fred Maas, pacer, is looking for a runner for 15-ish miles

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      Here's Fred's message (and he has just joined the list, so respond to
      him directly... thanks!):

      "I am 63 years old, a runner for 50 years. Have run 8 Pikes Peaks,
      first in 1979 and most recently last summer.

      Ran Mt Evans last weekend. My average pace for this run (which is
      from 10,800 to 14,200 in 14.5 miles) was about 14 minutes/mile, was
      running 12's uphill until about 12,800 then forced to walk jog.

      Fred Maas
      kt5x@..."

      He'd like to pace about 15 miles, so that would mean pretty much any
      single stretch between aid.

      Cheers, ya'll, and see you SOON!

      Andrea