more pictures

  • Craig Slagel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      Last few days have been a little stormy, yesterday I tried to go up Kendall
      but with thunderstorms rolling in I turned round after a few miles and went
      for coffee instead. Today I headed up to Little Giant Peak, I got to little
      Giant Basin around 11am another storm rolled in and I decided to quickly
      head down. Its amazing how much snow has gone since I was up there last
      week.

      My Silverton pictures are here HYPERLINK
      "http://picasaweb.google.com/cslagel/Silverton"http://picasaweb.google.com/c
      slagel/Silverton

      Checked by AVG.
      7:53 AM