RE: [hr100] Hardrock/Nolans 14 training

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2000
      You can camp for free at South Mineral about 3 miles
      west of Silverton. I will probably stay there. No
      showers, but they have a pit toilet. Same deal at
      Maggie Gulch to the east but a little further to
      drive. There is a pay campground 1/4 mile east of
      Silverton with showers, laundry, etc., or you can just
      use their shower for $3.

      =====

      Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
      http://photos.yahoo.com