Ride to Hardrock from Denver on Thursday Morning (7/10)

  • Andy Holak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hello,

      Just wondering if anyone here might be flying into Denver or leaving
      the Denver area on Thursday July 10 prior to Hardrock. I'm looking for
      a ride from Denver so I can go out and crew for my wife Kim who is
      running. She'll already be out there with a friend to acclimate. I
      would help with fueling costs.

      My flight arrives into Denver at 7:16 a.m. on Thursday July 10. I can
      take public transportation to a location nearer someone who lives
      in the Denver area that might be going out to Hardrock.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Andy Holak
      Duluth, MN