Looking for a ride from Silverton to Ouray (or Ridgway) Saturday July 12th at 10PM or a bit later

  • rock cogar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hello All !
      (I may be a bit early in making this request...)
      I am pacing the last third of HR and I am looking for a ride from Silverton to Ouray (or better yet, Ridgway) Saturday July 12th at 10PM or a bit later.
      Thanks!
      Rock.

    • Greg Hine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
        Rock:

        It's probably best to let your needs be known at the gym
        (headquarters) at run time. Someone will no doubt be heading that way
        early in the run.

        ... Greg