Re: [hr100] Show changes in Silverton - from Charlie

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2008
      Howdy Charlie,

      No foolin'! I arrived in Silverton this morning -- it was *hot* here
      today! Once the sun mellowed out a little, I took a jaunt up Boulder
      Gulch, only to commence some serious postholing at about 10,500
      elevation. I'm torn between wanting it all to melt away versus the
      major "creek" (raging river!) crossings we'll be lookin' at.

      Please count me in for course marking, with the exception of trail work
      days.

      Thanks,

      - Fred
      415-425-0805 cell, now in Silverton until July 14th
    • Andy Hewat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2008
        OK now you guys are seriously freaking me out! Can't wait.
        I'm flying over this Saturday and due to crossing the date line I will arrive on Saturday despite 24 hours of transit. So I am packing all my summer and winter gear. Look forward to setting up the Aussie Embassy in Silverton.
        Charlie I am keen for marking and trail work.
        Andy.

        www.yahoo7.com.au/mail