1st annual Hardrock Hundred POT LICK!

  • Feucht, Andrea L.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2000
      In the spirit of giving we poor runners something to do the week before the
      run, here comes yet another way entertaining activity:

      THE 1ST ANNUAL HARDROCK HUNDRED POT LICK

      When: July 4, Tuesday, immediately after the rhubarb festival in Silverton
      (4pm or so....?).
      Where: The city park (same place as.... yep, the rhubarb festival)
      What?!: Well, its a Hardrock version of a more staid "pot luck". Our hope
      is that you bring a dish to pass, as I know at least a handful of you will
      have easy access to kitchen facilities during your stay. Otherwise, come
      and dine on other's creations. Grills are available in the park for
      charring meat or other things. Disposable tableware will be provided, bring
      your own if you hate to throw things away. (And of course, being a pot
      lick, you must clean your own dishes)
      For the convenience of those dining, it would be appreciated if you label
      your dish as vegetarian/vegan if it happens to fit those qualifications.

      Thank you, and hope to see you all there.

      Email me if you'd like more info.

      Andrea
      andrea@...
      http://tenacity.net
      I hate to speak for the whole society, but I will. -Dave Barry
    • Charles T. Thorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2000
        Andrea,

        Andi and I believe we will be there. We'll see you in Silverton to work
        out details about what to bring, etc.

        See you in the mountains.

        Charlie