Re: [hr100] Waiting (list) Game

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
      hi all

      i was #39 on the list last year when it first came out and i was the last one let into the race. the year before that the last runner in also had been at #39 when the list came out and the year before that billy simpson missed getting in the big dance by one spot and he was originally around #40. so harry i think you started out around 31 or 32 this year right? you should be in but nothing is certain and you definitely won't know for sure until the week of the race and probably not until wednseday or even on stressful thursday. so much for making definite plans! try to stay positive and thankful that there even is a waitlist

      james
      currently at #9 after starting at #20