Re: [hr100] Waiting (list) Game

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
      Harry, pretty much I'd think you'd get in as we ususally in the past have gone down to 20-25.
      So keep trianing!!!
      And hey send some warm weatherup this way, you can keep the winds down there but yes it melting.

      And give Dale a call he should be back.

      Carolyn Erdman
      SIlverton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
        I think I was about 25 on the list last year and got
        in Thursday morning before the race. You are as good
        as in per past year trends.

        --- carolyn erdman <cerdman@...> wrote:

        > Harry, pretty much I'd think you'd get in as we
        > ususally in the past have gone down to 20-25.
        > So keep trianing!!!
        > And hey send some warm weatherup this way, you can
        > keep the winds down there but yes it melting.
        >
        > And give Dale a call he should be back.
        >
        > Carolyn Erdman
        > SIlverton

      • james varner
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
          hi all

          i was #39 on the list last year when it first came out and i was the last one let into the race. the year before that the last runner in also had been at #39 when the list came out and the year before that billy simpson missed getting in the big dance by one spot and he was originally around #40. so harry i think you started out around 31 or 32 this year right? you should be in but nothing is certain and you definitely won't know for sure until the week of the race and probably not until wednseday or even on stressful thursday. so much for making definite plans! try to stay positive and thankful that there even is a waitlist

          james
          currently at #9 after starting at #20