Hardrock rideshare - Be green!

  • Scott Brockmeier
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008
      I'm looking for someone to share expenses with on transportation from
      Denver to Sliverton on 8 July. I'm thinking of sharing the cost of a
      rental or covering gas expenses if you're already heading that way.
      It'll be nice to have some company for the drive and to swap
      running/Hardrock stories.

      I arrive around noon on Tuesday 8 July and just need to get to Silverton
      by Thursday's noon registration deadline!

      Email me offlist if you'd like be green with me.

      Cheers,

      Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2008