FW: HR volunteer trail work

  • David Goldberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      From: beardog1960@...: tho_rn2@...: HR volunteer trail workDate: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:57:29 -0700

      Hi Charlie, I am running the HR this year and would like to come out early and volunteer trail work on 7/3 weekend--my girlfried Michelle Schwartz & I are also running others we need time volunteer time on and she wants to help as well --is space and time still available? Please let me know soon. Thanks, David GoldbergFort Collins

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008