Re: [hr100] Logistics advice anyone

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
      Thanks Lois.
      It is kind of hard getting what may appear to be
      fairly simple information from the other side of the
      world.
      Looking forward to meeting all these helpful
      contributors when I get over there in a couple of
      weeks. I can't believe how fast it is coming up. I
      make it 37 more sleeps, ignoring the international
      dateline. ;)
      Andy