4 Time Finisher Looking to Pace this year

  • philkahn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hi, I am a 4 for 4 finisher at the HR100 including most recently 2006
      (in 41 hours). I have also paced before and got my runner home to a
      47:50 finish. I am looking to pace in the 2008 run and would like to
      go some distance, perhaps all the way from Ouray to the finish. I am
      easy going and know the trail and what it takes to keep moving the
      second day (and nights) out on the run. I am also an 11 time Leadville
      100 finisher, from CO., and comfortable with altitude and exposure.
      Male, 50-something and ready to go. Let me know.
      pdkahn@....
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
      • patty bryant
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
          Hi Phil,
          I'm looking for a pacer from Ouray to mile 91.  Let me know if you are interested in pacing me.  This is my first hardrock and I would like to find a pacer who knows the course.  Thanks Patty

          Hi, I am a 4 for 4 finisher at the HR100 including most recently 2006
          (in 41 hours). I have also paced before and got my runner home to a
          47:50 finish. I am looking to pace in the 2008 run and would like to
          go some distance, perhaps all the way from Ouray to the finish. I am
          easy going and know the trail and what it takes to keep moving the
          second day (and nights) out on the run. I am also an 11 time Leadville
          100 finisher, from CO., and comfortable with altitude and exposure.
          Male, 50-something and ready to go. Let me know.
          pdkahn@hotmail. com.

        • Philip Kahn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
            Hi Patty, thanks for the emails and I've had a pretty good response to my offer to pace this year. I think I've found a runner, but will know more for sure in the next week or so. I'll get back in touch with you then and we'll see if my dance card is full or not. Thanks and good luck with your training and all. Kind regards, Phil Kahn, Denver, CO. (303) 807-7028.

            To: hr100@yahoogroups.comFrom: pattybryant913@...: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:40:40 -0700Subject: Re: [hr100] 4 Time Finisher Looking to Pace this year

            Hi Phil,I'm looking for a pacer from Ouray to mile 91. Let me know if you are interested in pacing me. This is my first hardrock and I would like to find a pacer who knows the course. Thanks Patty----- Original Message ----From: philkahn <pdkahn@...>To: hr100@yahoogroups.comSent: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 11:08:40 AMSubject: [hr100] 4 Time Finisher Looking to Pace this yearHi, I am a 4 for 4 finisher at the HR100 including most recently 2006 (in 41 hours). I have also paced before and got my runner home to a 47:50 finish. I am looking to pace in the 2008 run and would like to go some distance, perhaps all the way from Ouray to the finish. I am easy going and know the trail and what it takes to keep moving the second day (and nights) out on the run. I am also an 11 time Leadville 100 finisher, from CO., and comfortable with altitude and exposure. Male, 50-something and ready to go. Let me know. pdkahn@hotmail. com. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]