Re: [hr100] Logistics advice anyone

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
        There are five rental car companies that work out of the airport:
        Hertz-800-6543131, 970-247-5266
        Avis-800-831-2847, 970-247-9761
        National Car Rental-970-259-0068,
        Budget-800-527-0700, 970-259-1841
        Dollar Rent A Car-970-259-3012
        I hope someone saves this info. The printing was too small!

        Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...> wrote:
        I'm after some local knowledge. I'm flying into and
        out of Durango, arriving in the evening. I can pick up
        a rental from the airport but what I can't find out is
        will the rental counters be open when I get there
        (7pm). Is anyone familiar with La Plata and the
        likelihood of anything being open. I plan to stay the
        night in Durango but would save a lot of hassle if I
        can get a car when I arrive rather than have to get
        back out to the airport the next day. I know this is a
        little obscure but I have hit a brick wall.
        Thanks, Andy

        www.yahoo7.com.au/mail

        Keep in Touch,
        LMac

      • carolyn erdman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          I'm after some local knowledge. I'm flying into and
          out of Durango, arriving in the evening. I can pick up
          a rental from the airport but what I can't find out is
          will the rental counters be open when I get there
          (7pm). Is anyone familiar with La Plata and the
          likelihood of anything being open. I plan to stay the
          night in Durango but would save a lot of hassle if I
          can get a car when I arrive rather than have to get
          back out to the airport the next day. I know this is a
          little obscure but I have hit a brick wall.
          Thanks, Andy

          www.yahoo7.com.au/mail

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3155 (20080603) __________

          http://www.eset.com

        • Andy Hewat
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
            Thanks Lois.
            It is kind of hard getting what may appear to be
            fairly simple information from the other side of the
            world.
            Looking forward to meeting all these helpful
            contributors when I get over there in a couple of
            weeks. I can't believe how fast it is coming up. I
            make it 37 more sleeps, ignoring the international
            dateline. ;)
            Andy