Logistics advice anyone

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
      I'm after some local knowledge. I'm flying into and
      out of Durango, arriving in the evening. I can pick up
      a rental from the airport but what I can't find out is
      will the rental counters be open when I get there
      (7pm). Is anyone familiar with La Plata and the
      likelihood of anything being open. I plan to stay the
      night in Durango but would save a lot of hassle if I
      can get a car when I arrive rather than have to get
      back out to the airport the next day. I know this is a
      little obscure but I have hit a brick wall.
      Thanks, Andy

      www.yahoo7.com.au/mail
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          There are five rental car companies that work out of the airport:
          Hertz-800-6543131, 970-247-5266
          Avis-800-831-2847, 970-247-9761
          National Car Rental-970-259-0068,
          Budget-800-527-0700, 970-259-1841
          Dollar Rent A Car-970-259-3012
          I hope someone saves this info. The printing was too small!

          Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...> wrote:
          I'm after some local knowledge. I'm flying into and
          out of Durango, arriving in the evening. I can pick up
          a rental from the airport but what I can't find out is
          will the rental counters be open when I get there
          (7pm). Is anyone familiar with La Plata and the
          likelihood of anything being open. I plan to stay the
          night in Durango but would save a lot of hassle if I
          can get a car when I arrive rather than have to get
          back out to the airport the next day. I know this is a
          little obscure but I have hit a brick wall.
          Thanks, Andy

          www.yahoo7.com.au/mail

          Keep in Touch,
          LMac

        • carolyn erdman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
            I'm after some local knowledge. I'm flying into and
            out of Durango, arriving in the evening. I can pick up
            a rental from the airport but what I can't find out is
            will the rental counters be open when I get there
            (7pm). Is anyone familiar with La Plata and the
            likelihood of anything being open. I plan to stay the
            night in Durango but would save a lot of hassle if I
            can get a car when I arrive rather than have to get
            back out to the airport the next day. I know this is a
            little obscure but I have hit a brick wall.
            Thanks, Andy

            www.yahoo7.com.au/mail

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3155 (20080603) __________

            http://www.eset.com

          • Andy Hewat
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
              Thanks Lois.
              It is kind of hard getting what may appear to be
              fairly simple information from the other side of the
              world.
              Looking forward to meeting all these helpful
              contributors when I get over there in a couple of
              weeks. I can't believe how fast it is coming up. I
              make it 37 more sleeps, ignoring the international
              dateline. ;)
              Andy