Tomorrow is the last day for a full HRH refund

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Now that the big question has been answered and we will be having a run
      this year (thanks Mother Nature!). I wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the
      last day for a full refund if you are on the entrants list and can not run
      this year. Our policy is to not roll entries over so if you can not run this
      year and want your full refund back please let us know.
      Hope everyone is well!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run