the tree

  • robert boeder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2000
      Sorry to deliver more bad news, but Nancy Hamilton has informed me that on
      April 18 everybody's favorite tree on the Hardrock course, the gigantic
      ancient fir tree on the lower part of Bear Creek (Ouray) Trail, was totally
      uprooted and blown across the trail by 70 miles per hour winds. Like many of
      us, Nancy always gave a loving touch to the branch of the fir that sheltered
      the trail when she passed beneath it. Bob Boeder