rideshares, carpooling...

  • ahaebig@nwlink.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 1:32 PM
      Hi all,

      I'm Fred Ecks's sweetie. I'll be heading to Silverton on July 8 or 9 to
      crew for him (assuming he makes it in off the waitlist). Our friend Jeff
      will also be joining in the fun.

      Anyone wanna carpool? We haven't bought plane tickets yet so we're open to
      flying into Denver or Albuquerque and renting a car, or maybe even driving
      from the San Francisco bay area. Fred will have a car in Silverton already,
      so we don't necessarily have to have the car during the race. It'd be
      great to split the costs and share a game of license plate bingo with one or
      two folks.

      cheers,

      -Ann

      Message 2 of 2 , May 28 1:32 PM