Hardrock update

    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2008
      Greetings Hardrockers,
      Here's the Memorial Day weekend update!

      1.Today we received an additional blanket of snow. The SWE did increase
      slightly but it continues to melt at a fairly steady pace. At the current rate
      we will dip below the magic "23" sometime next week.
      2. A reminder that the deadline for a full refund on entry fees is June 1.
      3. I will be gone until June 6. I will have some access to e-mail but it will
      not be consistent. Please leave me a message and I'll get to it as quickly as
      possible but don't be surprised if it takes me a day or 2 to get back to you.

      Hope you're having a great weekend!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2008
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 27, 2008
          Good Morning Hardrockers!

          We are digging out from next summers stream crossings and the skies have
          returned to the clear blue that we love to see.
          An update on the application process. We will begin accepting
          applications beginning next week. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO PAY TO SEND THEM NEXT
          DAY DELIVERY OR ANY OTHER WAY THAT GETS YOUR APPLICATION TO US FASTER AS LONG
          AS IT REACHES US BY JAN 31. The address to send your application to is:
          Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, PO 55, Silverton, CO 81433.
          The lottery will be held on Sunday, Feb.1. We will post the results to
          our homepage that day.
          We will also select the official print for the 2009 Hardrock on Feb 1.
          If you have a drawing, painting or photograph that you would like to submit
          for consideration please send me a copy of it by Jan. 30. The print selected
          will be used for the finishers print as well as promotional prints for this
          years run.
          We look forward to seeing your applications soon!

          All the best from the snowy San Juans,

          Dale Garland
          Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
          Message 4 of 6 , May 25, 2009
            Happy Memorial Day Hardrockers!

            We hope you are enjoying this Memorial Day and will take to time to
            remember those in your life for which this day was created.
            For Hardrock that includes Joel Zucker. Joel's enthusiasm and joy for
            living remains with us and next Sunday we will interview young people who have
            applied for the scholarship that Hardrock gives out in Joel's name every year.
            We appreciate your ongoing support of this scholarship and we'll have an
            update on the results after next weekend. If you would like more information
            on this scholarship or would like to donate to it please let me know.
            We have received a bit of new snow in the San Juans. It is one of our
            normal spring storms and will melt quickly but it is a beautiful sight to see
            our mountains with a new cover of snow on them.
            Finally, a reminder that next Sunday (5/31) is the deadline for runners
            who are entered for this years run to receive a full refund if they have to
            drop out. You can be sure that there is someone on the wait list who will be
            happy to take your place!!

            We are looking forward to seeing you in July!

            Dale Garland
            Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
            Message 5 of 6 , May 24, 2012
              Good Morning Hardrockers!

              Just a quick note on a couple of things.
              1. The Hardrock 2012 Hardrock is officially a go. We now a permit in place for
              our event from the Bureau of Land Management. Also, the snow levels will not
              be an issue this year.
              2. Please remember that Friday, June 1st is the deadline for anyone on the
              entrants list who drops for this years run to get a full refund.

              Have a great Thursday!
              Dale
              Message 6 of 6 , May 26, 2014
                The long arm of Hardrock has reached Terry Sentinella, who was in the
                Azores. He has accepted our invitation to be part of the 2014 Hardrock. All of
                you on the "else" wait list, take 1 step forward.
                In other news.... here's another accolade for our little run around the
                San Juans!
                http://www.redbull.com/en/adventure/stories/1331654129341/worlds-toughest-ultra-runs

                Dale

                Dale Garland