Re: [hr100] Why 23

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2008
      john

      thanks again!!! i love that so many people put so much
      thought into this race! i looked at the historical
      data and found it quite informative. i too compared
      the SWE to past runs although i didn't have the
      personal trail condtition knowledge to fully connect.

      i feel pretty good about this year besides a little
      snow will just make going down virginius more fun!

      i can't wait to see all ya'll
      james