Re: [hr100] Los Alamos

  • robert boeder
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 6:12 PM
      It's not only these three guys and their families who live in Los Alamos.
      Aaron Goldman and the people who take care of us at Cunningham Gulch aid
      station live there and Steve Pattillo lives in nearby Jemez Springs. Bob Boeder

      At 11:38 AM 5/12/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      >I've been wondering about John, Charlie and Blake
      >in Los Alamos. I hope you're all ok. If you get a
      >chance, could you check in and let us know?
      >
      >Concerned
      >Dennis

    • Carl & Sally Yates
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14 12:13 PM
        Thanks for the information Ginny. Glad to hear they are OK. Carl