Re: [hr100] Entry update

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19 5:07 PM
      Thanks for looking out for us, Dale. There's a guest room a mile from the beach for anyone on the board who needs a Florida vacation away from the snow.

      Chris

      From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>

      Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:52:39
      To:hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hr100] Entry update

      Hi Everybody,

      Although there is still a lot of snow on the course (thanks Blake for
      those great pictures), we are putting all the pieces in place for this years
      run.
      I'd like to remind everyone that is on the entrants list that Sunday,
      June 1st is the deadline for receiving a full refund on your entry if you
      should decide to drop from this years run. I know there a a few people who
      will be willing to take your place!

      Dale Garland,
      RD, HRH
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19 7:33 PM
        Thanks Chris, Is that offer good in December/January??
        Dale

      • Twiggsc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19 8:11 PM
          That offer is good year-round! I love you guys!

          Chris

          From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>

          Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:33:12
          To:hr100@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [hr100] Entry update

          Twiggsc@... wrote:
          > Thanks for looking out for us, Dale. There's a guest room a mile from the
          >beach for anyone on the board who needs a Florida vacation away from the
          >snow.
          >
          > Chris

        • Fred Ecks
          Message 4 of 6 , May 19 9:17 PM
            What's the current bid on Ebay for a HRH slot, anyway? :-)

            - Fred
          • Twiggsc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , May 19 9:53 PM
              Priceless