Entry update

    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2008
      Hi Everybody,

      Although there is still a lot of snow on the course (thanks Blake for
      those great pictures), we are putting all the pieces in place for this years
      run.
      I'd like to remind everyone that is on the entrants list that Sunday,
      June 1st is the deadline for receiving a full refund on your entry if you
      should decide to drop from this years run. I know there a a few people who
      will be willing to take your place!

      Dale Garland,
      RD, HRH
    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2008
        Thanks for looking out for us, Dale. There's a guest room a mile from the beach for anyone on the board who needs a Florida vacation away from the snow.

        Chris

        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2008
          Thanks Chris, Is that offer good in December/January??
          Dale

        • Twiggsc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2008
            That offer is good year-round! I love you guys!

            Chris

            From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>

            Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:33:12
            To:hr100@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [hr100] Entry update

            Twiggsc@... wrote:
            > Thanks for looking out for us, Dale. There's a guest room a mile from the
            >beach for anyone on the board who needs a Florida vacation away from the
            >snow.
            >
            > Chris

          • Fred Ecks
            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2008
              What's the current bid on Ebay for a HRH slot, anyway? :-)

              - Fred
            • Twiggsc@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , May 19, 2008
                Priceless