hardrock pacer available

  • inmotion@masear.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2008
      Hi My name is Samantha Sigle and I live in Boulder Colorado. I am very interested in pacing for
      someone at hardrock.
      Here is my background:
      I love trail running (especially ultras), I have completed 3 50 milers, 8 50-70km races, and many
      shorter distance ones too. I have raced mostly in Colorado and in New Zealand. I can pace any
      distance needed. I am aspiring to do a 100 miler next year.
      I am 33 years old, lived in Durango for 7 years, New Zealand for 2 years, and now in Boulder for
      past year. I am a personal trainer by trade and can motivate you when you need it.
      Feel free to email me or ring. I look forward to being out on the trails!

      Samantha Sigle
      InMotion Training
      www.inmotiontrainer.com
      inmotion@...
      303.483.1166

      "The mind leads the body!"
    • patty bryant
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2008
        Hi Samatha,
        I am looking for a pacer for hardrock and wonder if you are still available.  It will be my first time doing hardrock.  Thanks Patty Bryant

        Hi My name is Samantha Sigle and I live in Boulder Colorado. I am very interested in pacing for
        someone at hardrock.
        Here is my background:
        I love trail running (especially ultras), I have completed 3 50 milers, 8 50-70km races, and many
        shorter distance ones too. I have raced mostly in Colorado and in New Zealand. I can pace any
        distance needed. I am aspiring to do a 100 miler next year.
        I am 33 years old, lived in Durango for 7 years, New Zealand for 2 years, and now in Boulder for
        past year. I am a personal trainer by trade and can motivate you when you need it.
        Feel free to email me or ring. I look forward to being out on the trails!

        Samantha Sigle
        InMotion Training
        www.inmotiontrainer .com
        inmotion@masear. com