RE: [hr100] Trail Work Sessions

  • David Goldberg
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2008
      HI JOHN,

      I too would like to sign up for trail work on the July 5-6 weekend assuming HR 100 is still going ???
      Any work on any trail is fine with me. Please let me know where I can work an when.

      Dave Goldberg

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.comFrom: lizlovestorun@...: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:02:51 -0700Subject: Re: [hr100] Trail Work Sessions

      Hello John,I would love to participate in the trail work the weekend of July 5Th and 6Th.My preference is Bear creek trail, but I would gladly work where ever I am needed. Actually, If I could do two more days, where ever I am need, would be great.Thank you very much for your consideration. Liz Bauer-Walkerjohncappis <cappis@...> wrote:I am working on trying to schedule work with the Colorado Fourteener'sInitiative Group and/or the BLM for the week end of July 5-6. Workwith CFI would be on Handies. The BLM has some things they want to doin the Redcloud area similar to what was done in 2007. The amount ofwork to be done up high will be highly dependent on snow melt, so wemay not know where work will be done until mid or late June. Forplanning, assume 15 people on Handies and 15 with BLM. I am alsoworking with the Ouray Trails group to see if we can do some work onthe Ouray Bear Creek Trail one or two other days. If you areinterested in working please let me know, indicating preferences ofwhere you would like to work. As per past practices, extra ticketsfor the 2009 drawing will be given for trail work, normally one ticketfor two days work. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]