Re: [hr100] The state of the 2008 Run
- Well, Andy....if you've waited this long, best to wait until after the
committee meets on May 18th. Deb's flight is already booked, but we'll
be coming out regardless of whether there's a run or not.
Hope to see you in a couple of months!
Andy Hewat wrote:
> Thanks Steve for the reassuring words. About to book
> my international flights so although I am maintaining
> confidence, positive messages like that really help.
> Only 9 weeks to go!
> Andy in Oz
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]