HR 2008 runners manual on website

  • Craig Slagel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Just saw that they have the 2008 runners manual on the hardrock
      website now.

      Craig
    • tkapres@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2008
        That's a good sign that the run is on.

      • bill losey
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2008
          I just watched the best skiing moving I have ever seen. "Steep" Rent it, buy it. It is all about big mountain skiing. First ascent of the Grand tetons. Alaska, Iceland, Chamonix, Tons of great quotes and views.

          like:

          "Go to the moountains and get their good tidings. We are mountain people, this is what we do"

          HITE