Seeking pacer for Hardrock

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      Hey all,

      I'm on the lookout for a pacer for this year's run. I can't say for
      sure that I'll be in (I'm #14 on the wait list), but it seems likely.
      As this is my first Hardrock, I'm hoping to find someone familiar with
      the course to help me keep it together late in the run.

      I'm a "type B" runner whose goal is to enjoy a gorgeous weekend in the
      high country. I don't have a goal pace, other than to finish.

      I'll be in Silverton starting June 15th, and would love to go play up
      high in the weeks leading up to the run. For a good time, call Fred at
      415-425-0805. :-)

      Seeya,

      - Fred
    • Kelly Korevec
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2008
        I'm also looking for a pacer for hardrock.

        I'm a hardrock first-timer, lucky enough to get in the race on my second
        try! Looking to do well, but primarily focusing on finishing. Knowledge of
        the course would be great, or someone who can tell great stories.

        I'll be out in the area at the end of June. Don't really know anyone, so
        looking possibly to room up or camp along side other runners. I'll be out
        there by myself, and would definitely appreciate company.

        Send me and email, or give me a call at 608-234-0600.

        Thanks!

        Kelly Patrick Korevec